1. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before custom design work can begin.
2. Upon final proof approval a final invoice will be issued. Payment on this invoice must be received in order for printing production on your order to begin.
3. All wedding invitation orders ship FedEx Ground. Other orders may ship either FedEx ground or USPS at client's discretion. Shipping cost will be included on final invoice
4. Kaydi Bishop currently accepts checks for custom orders. Orders purchased via Etsy can be done so with Credit Card or PayPal.
1. For custom wedding invites please contact us at least 5-6 months before your wedding date to ensure there is ample time to finalize every detail in your invite package.
2. For custom save the dates, party invitations, or birth announcements please contact us 2-3 months before your mail out date to allow for ample design, print, and ship time.
2. Once the deposit is received, custom design proofs will be sent to you in approximately 3 weeks for custom wedding invites and 2 weeks for save the dates, party invites, or personal stationery.
3. Rush orders are considered on a case by case basis and are dependent upon our availability, design work required, and printing method used. Rush orders are subject to a 50% upcharge.
1. Prior to final proof approval clients may cancel their order, however the 50% deposit is non-refundable.
2. Once the final proof has been approved and the final payment is received orders may no longer be canceled or refunded.
3. Kaydi Bishop does not accept returns.
4. Kaydi Bishop is not financially responsible for any cost associated with re-printing if your order contains errors that were client approved on the design proof.
5. Kaydi Bishop is not financially responsible for any cost associated due to shipping errors based on information provide by the client.
A large part of what I do is custom design work. I love all projects large and small and take interest in everything from entire letterpress wedding invitation packages to baby shower invitations. Even though the custom design process can seem overwhelming at first, I strive to make it as simple and seamless as possible.
To get started please contact me via email at email@example.com and include a short description of your project.
MY Lead Times
MY Cancellations & Refunds
MY Custom Process
For years Kaydi designed the interiors of hotels and royal residences around the world. After many life changes she followed her heart and started her own stationery retail studio. Now she is obsessed with anything paper, letterpressed, or foil stamped and couldn't be happier!
© 2014 KAYDI BISHOP, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED